One of the reasons I actually started this blog is because a number of people have asked me to share resources I have created – and its proven difficult on Instagram and Facebook. So I’m posting up the link for you all to access the 30 Ramadan Good deeds visuals instantly in sha Allah – it’ll save everyone waiting for me to email them, although it was really nice connecting with you all! alhamdulillah 🙂
What to do:
- Download and print the file
- Talk to your child about what they see in the pictures, some could even attempt read the good deed.
- The images are left black and white so your child can enjoy colouring them in
- Cut out the 30 good deeds – fold and put them in a jar – let your child decorate this jar with stickers, glitter or paint.
- You can make a 30 Good Deed Ramadan calendar on chart paper with 30 squares drawn labelled 1 to 30 – before Ramadan begins.
- Each day your child can take out a good deed they have to try and fulfill.
- Once they have completed the good deed, they can enjoy sticking them on to their chart and feel a sense of achievement by the end of Ramadan in sha Allah.
You can download the PDF on the link below.
Feel free to share to your pages and sites – and let me know how it goes by tagging me @mamateachesme 🙂 Enjoy!